Imagine this situation: you're sitting quietly at home when suddenly into the apartment uninvited guests barge in and start without hesitation
be placed in your dwelling. Surely you will try all forces to get rid of them. But the same thing happens with your body when it
"move" the parasites, but that's a decent response they receive is not always.
According to the world health organization, a quarter of the world population is constantly suffering from parasites. Why do we not throw all the forces to get rid of them? The fact is that often the person does not even suspect that it hosted dangerous "aliens". Symptoms caused by parasites, similar to the symptoms of many other diseases and therefore correct diagnosis is quite difficult. "Patient" is sent to the dermatologist, neurologist, gastroenterologist. And the reason is simple — intruders in the body. They secrete special substances toxoids, which are strong poisons. Infestations cause intoxication of the body, weakening the immune system and disrupting the metabolism.
Parasites get into us through food, vegetables, animal hair, money, toys, carpets, linen, dust, and many other things...
Sources of infection
The zone of high risk:
- Fans of home-salted fish at risk to get worms of length up to 10 m and exist with them for 25 years.
- Dogs and cats become infected with worms when eat raw, dirty food, licking contaminated fur. The owner of a pet are easily infected by contact with him.
- Trichinosis is an indispensable companion for fans of homemade bacon and barbecue.
- Gardeners often use unwashed dill, green onions, strawberries from his garden, confident that they are completely clean. Each year, millions of people become cozy nutrient reservoir for the threat of worms.
Parasites live not only in the intestinal tract, but also in vital organs: brain, heart, lungs, liver, kidneys and muscles. Symptoms such as chronic fatigue, irritability and anxiety, anemia, brittle nails and hair, dull skin, headaches, disorders of appetite, reduced immunity, can be signals parasitica morbis. Once in the human body, the larvae of worms begin their migration to organs and systems in search of refuge. And who knows where they will stop. If in the lungs or respiratory tract, life will be complicated by frequent colds, bronchitis. Their appearance in the intestine causes abdominal pain. The larva may reach the pancreas and liver, to be even
the tissues of the brain!
- They multiply at an incredible speed, draining the strength of the body, taking all the best.
- In the human body the parasites multiply, fed by the resources of the body of the donor, absorbing the fabric of the nutrients from food.
- Proper functioning of all systems of the human body over time will completely break down.
- Immunity decreases drastically, constantly trying to protect people from dangerous aggressors.
- The person becomes completely defenseless before the onslaught of numerous infections.
- Pests in the human body emit hazardous toxic substances that poison the body and lead to severe infectious, parasitic, cancerous and other diseases.
- Such diseases are chronic with frequent relapses and often are fatal.
- Symptoms presence in the body of parasite pests are hard to recognize because they are disguised as symptoms of other diseases.
- Prolonged lack of treatment gives rise to serious problems with health.
- Parasites inside of the person lead to the imbalance of the human body and even life threatening.
Types of human worms
Epidemiologists are well aware that a huge number of people carry parasites, from tapeworms (length of 10 m or more) to the smallest organisms, visible only under the microscope.
Here are some of them:
- Round annelid C. elegans. In the context of their body looks like a ring. It is Trichinella, roundworm, pinworm, whipworm.
- Trematodes. They sterilis body. It's a Fluke, flukes.
- Tape – in cestodosis, trematode. Their body is flat like a ribbon. They are devoid of the digestive system. It cepni, lantecy, Echinococcus.
- Skrebni, which are transmitted to humans from mammals, birds, fish.
- Subcutaneous: vermis Guinea worms, mites.
- Protozoan parasites of man – the amoeba. They consist of one cell, sneaks in the blood vessels, leading to cardiovascular diseases. AMI BIOS did the accumulation of protozoan parasites that colonize certain organs, form a tumor. Protozoan parasites of man contribute to the development of stroke by damaging blood vessels.
- Translucent. More than 100 species of worms live in different cavities of the human body: the small intestine, the large intestine.
- Fabric. Live in various tissues: lymph vessels, muscles, brain, lungs.
- Ear mites occur in humans rarely.
- Parasites in human liver: Giardia, amoeba, Schistosoma, ascarids, Echinococcus. Many processes in the body are completely violated, if in the liver has been infiltrated by pests. This body is completely defenseless against these alien creatures.
In the human body can inhabit more than 300 species of parasites.
Giardia parasites in length and 9-18 µm. Giardiasis is a very widespread disease, caused by a lesion of lamblias of the small intestine and the liver (most often children). The groups of children in our country infectio lamblias is 40 %, among adults — 10 %.
With regard to the characteristic features of malaria parasites in the human body, women, it inflammation of the ovaries, lack of energy, menstrual irregularities, development of fibroids, inflammation of the adrenal gland, bladder and kidneys.
In men, prostatitis, impotence, adenoma, cystitis, sand and stones in the kidney, in the bladder.
- The child, while still in the womb, can be infected with chlamydia, toxoplasm, Trichomonas, staph... the List is very long.
- Diseases caused by parasites are often the cause of the delay mental and physical development of the baby.
- Eczema and psoriasis — evidence that is insufficient in the body of silicon, and this in turn may be due to the presence of a roundworm.
- Diabetes can be caused by trematode and lamblia, which affects the pancreas.
- Inflammatory diseases of the joints can also be caused by parasites.
The most common types of parasites
Pinworm that causes enterobiasis:
- This nasty disease infected 49% of children, that is every second child. According to who, 1 billion people on the planet have in your body pinworm. Infection occurs through the mouth by the fecal-oral route through dirty hands, contaminated by the pinworm eggs.
- In most cases, enterobiasis affects children in preschool institutions and school. Pinworms are most often found in children 5 to 9 years. However, this is a problem at any age. Pinworms only sick people. But they can live in the body of cockroaches, which carry the infestation.
- In the gastrointestinal tract can also live tens of thousands of these small worms up to 1 mm. most Often they are found in the Appendix and the caecum. Sometimes enterobiasis is asymptomatic.
- Parasites live 2-3 months. During this time each female lays around the anus 11 thousand eggs. To do this, she at night goes through the anus and secretes a special substance that causes a very strong itching and irritation. These symptoms bother the patient. The child scratches his itchy hands place. As a result, under each nail up to 500 eggs of worms, which can remain active years. Often found in the feces of these small worms.
Causes of ascariasis:
- Approximately 1.5 billion earthlings are those illegal pests, which reach sizes up to half a meter. In the small intestine roundworm parasites of the adults.
- They feed on the food that eats people. The female roundworm devotes about a quarter of a million eggs every day, which go
out. Of each egg may receive Ascaris.
- Infection occurs as a result of adding the eggs and larvae of parasites from feces into the mouth with dirty hands, food.
- The danger of roundworm is that a in the human body it strikes the larval stage. Then she gets into the bloodstream. Then it enters the liver, gallbladder, heart, maxillary sinus. Formed in the lungs and lives of viable larvae. A cough, which patients hirundines larva is ready to become a Mature individual.
- Affects the gastrointestinal tract.
- Infestation is often the cause of disability of the working population.
- People become infected through improperly processed meat domestic pigs, and wild animals.
- Sources of infection are cats, rodents, dogs.
Sometimes asymptomatic Parasitosis. However, often it is possible to identify the following signs of infestation: toxic and allergic reactions, often skin;
neuropsychiatric disorders ("unwarranted" anger, fatigue, sleep disorder); discomfort and pain in the abdomen, rumbling, distension and bloating; helminthiasis often provoke an aggravation of chronic diseases, the localization of the helminth and location of the patient's body can not match.
Signs of infection with worms
- Frequent watery stool – diarrhea. Worms lead to a significant loss of chloride and sodium.
- The child squeaks in my sleep teeth.
- Difficulty and infrequent bowel movements – constipation, as the worms of large size is in the intestine a large amount. They mechanically block the lumen of the alimentary canal and disrupt peristalsis.
- A sharp disruption of normal body weight, decrease or increase. The mass of the body decreases because the body is struggling with intoxication, does not receive the necessary substances for it. Weight increases and obesity develops as the result of the activity of the worms in the blood dramatically reduces the sugar content. It causes an irresistible feeling of constant hunger.
- Flatulence – gases in the intestines. Pests disrupt the normal activity of the digestive tract and cause inflammation. Worsens the absorption of food essential nutrients that the body constantly loses.
- Anemia. Pests are attached to the large intestine, disrupting its integrity. This leads to the loss of blood.
- Heart disease – myocarditis.
- Severe pain in muscles and joints. These human tissue is very convenient for comfortable living worms. Here they settle, feed, injure tissue and cause inflammation.
- The immune system reacts to the presence of alien pests, causing pain.
- Liver damage that manifests as inflammation of the biliary tract, chronic hepatitis.
- Weakness, memory loss, unstable mood.
What are the site of localization of the worms exist in the human body?
Parasites are striking:
- Joints, muscles, eyes, blood, brain.
- Internal organs: digestive tract, lungs, heart, liver.
Parasites for humans pose a great danger. Malicious organisms inhabit the bodies of people. They are harmful for health and wellbeing, from the inside to destroy the human body. Pests degrade the quality of life, shorten its duration.
Signs that indicate the presence of parasites in the liver:
- The cracked heels.
- The rough skin.
- Layered brittle nails.
- Bald spots on the head.
- Freckles, age spots.
Roundworm is one of the most common helminthiasis in the world (the infected one in four people on earth). Length of male roundworm is 25 cm, and females — 40 cm they most often become Infected through the soil, unwashed vegetables. Patients with decreased appetite, there is nausea, poor sleep, irritability, and sometimes diarrhea, abdominal pain.
Pinworms is a widespread helminthiasis. Male length 2-3 mm; female 9-12 mm. Live in thin and thick intestines. Patients sometimes observed a rapid mushy stools, insomnia, irritability, confusion.
A tapeworm — lengths from 6 mm to 15 m; man becomes infected by eating poorly parboiled or frixum river fish. Symptoms — weakness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea.
Siberian Fluke — worm of length 4-13 mm, the causative agent of opisthorchiasis is one of the most common helminthiasis in Russia. A person infected by ingestion of raw, insufficiently frixum and leviter salsa fish. The disease is characterized by pain in muscles and joints, cough, skin rash, gastrointestinal disorders, and sometimes jaundice. The disease gives serious complications.